Thursday 18 August 2016

Winners Challenge 1

Good Evening or could be morning depending where you are in the world!  The team have chosen and we have a tie break!  Beautiful entries girls and hope you join in our next challenge.



Gothic Angel creation from Lisa J coloured in promarkers with a handmade brushos background that looks like fiery lava.  Well Done Lisa, please grab your 1st Place badge x



We have ties for silver 2nd position this month!  First up is Dora who has produced this gorgeous mermaid with a stunning background and cute side embellishment.


Also in 2nd place is Joan also opting for a mermaid.  I love the little detail embellishments on this one.


And finally another silver 2nd goes to Lisa again with a fab vampire notebook coloured with promarkers





And finally in Bronze 3rd place we have Lisa with a real cutie Christmas CAS which is something I always get carried away with so never ends up being CAS!


And Jeanie with this little cutie pie which made my day!  Coloured beautifully with prismacolours



Well Done ladies, please grab your badges above and please do enter into our next challenge x 


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cards. Congratulations everyone!
    Thank you so much for choosing my card for the second place also. awesome, I am very happy with this nomination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my cards as winners. Congrats to the other winners too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! I just saw that I'm one of the winners! Thank you so much! I've been sick, so I've not been able to check on things like I normally do. Thanks again! You just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete